11 March 2013

Pictures!! I remembered!

Here is Tony Minieri's Slava, as stitched by me (and Tony did the corner two motifs in the band during my absence from class one day for a brief work meeting). 


And here is French Ribbons which is what Slava resembled before March 1, 2013.

Well, that's what I'll be working on for a little while.  I've put the Jingle Bell Santa aside to do some work on these two canvases.  I'm sure I'll be back to Santa before too long, but for now, I just want to get lost in Slava and French Ribbons for a while.  I miss being in a class with Tony, and stitching on these makes me so happy.

Now, to take care of my sweet husband who is happy to let me stitch to my heart's desire.  I made him meatloaf tonight, his favorite.  Just a little reward for letting me stitch with my gals for a weekend at the first of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment