09 April 2013

Another Finish!

I finished my first nutcracker in the All Cracked Up series from PFOS.  I'm not the only one that is happy! (How's that for a lead in for a picture of the sweetest grandson in the world?)


Here's the nutcracker:

The only thread I changed was the blue-green Neon Rays that was originally slated for the striped shirt, cuff, pants leg, and floor (instead of the lighter Neon Rays Plus that I used).  This was a fun project to stitch and I cannot wait for the next in the series.  As my husband said, one down, eleven to go!  Of course, from my pictures of finished projects, you can most likely deduce that I go great guns for the first few in a series, then for some reason, I just never get them finished.  Hmmmm.  Well, these guys are so much fun and there are several color ways, so hopefully, I will keep charging on through.

Hope you all have a great day stitching!


No comments:

Post a Comment