14 April 2013

The Masters

Congrats to Adam Scott and Australia! This weekend was all about golf. No time for stitching. One of these days, I'm going to score a week at Augusta during Masters week. It really is the only week I'll watch golf and not stitch. It's also the week I have no favorites, and I wait until Sunday afternoon to decide whom I want to win. And, by the way, my hubby and I both chose Adam Scott.

Today, I had to leave the house to go to Mom's house to clean out her fridge. She is gone the next two weeks, so we didn't want food to spoil. So just before the end of the tournament, my husband decides it's time to go to mom's. I've never cleaned a fridge out so fast. We got home just in time for the play-off. How exciting! And what a great play-off!

For those that aren't fans, an Aussie has not ever won the Masters. This is a day in history.

Again, congrats, Adam Scott, you did a great job this week. Now, I can get back toy stitching until next year. By the way, Brayden had a great time watching at the house. One of these days! I really have to take him.

No comments:

Post a Comment